Steps to Trade $WILD on BSC
- Open Pancakeswap
- Add Token Address: 0x089165ac9a7bf61833da86268f34a01652543466
- You’re now able to trade $WILD on BSC!
Steps to Swap Wild ERC20 to Wild BSC tokens
Holding $WILD ERC20 and want to swap it into $WILD BSC tokens, fret not!
- Open Chainswap
- Add $WIILD Erc20 Address: 0x2a3bff78b79a009976eea096a51a948a3dc00e34
How to Trade $WILD on PancakeSwap Using MetaMask
The Wilder Metaverse is here and ready to be explored. If you’re a 3D artist or a crypto rookie embarking on your digital collectible journey, it’s imperative to know your way around wallets and platforms that facilitate the basic tasks in the decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem. Our team at Wilder World has put together a series of step-by-step guides to get you started.
Today’s topics are:
- Setting up a Web 3.0 wallet (MetaMask) for Binance Smart Chain tokens
- Trading $WILD tokens on PancakeSwap
PancakeSwap is much like SushiSwap and Uniswap, except it is built on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and utilizes the standard token BEP-20 (as opposed to the ERC-20 standard used by SushiSwap and Uniswap). That means your Web 3.0 wallet will be connecting to Binance Smart Chain Network and not the Ethereum Mainnet when using PancakeSwap.
Setting up MetaMask Web 3.0 Wallet
One of the most popular wallets to store your BEP-20 standard tokens is MetaMask. It’s free and secure, and allows DeFi applications to read and interact with multiple networks, including Binance Smart Chain.
- Start by downloading MetaMask for Chrome, Firefox, iOS or Android.
- Next, create a wallet.
- Write down the backup seed phrase somewhere secure (preferably not on an Internet connected device).
- Without this phrase your funds can’t be recovered if your device is stolen or lost.
- Confirm your seed phrase by following the on-screen instructions.
Switching from Ethereum Mainnet to Binance Smart Chain
When you first open MetaMask you may notice that you are dealing with the Ethereum Network.
This won’t work with Binance Smart Chain DApps and you could lose funds by sending them to addresses you can’t actually use. BSC’s network will need to be added.
Manually adding Binance Smart Chain Network
To access the BSC Network, click on your icon in MetaMask and click on Settings.
On the Settings page, navigate to the Networks menu.
Click Add Network in the top-right corner to manually add Binance Smart Chain Mainnet. It’s important to note that there are two networks we can use here: the testnet or the mainnet. You will need the mainnet.
Setting it to Mainnet (use this for real transactions):
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain Mainnet
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
Once you Save the Network and return to the main view, you’ll notice two things:
- The network has automatically been set to the one you just entered.
- The units are no longer denominated in ETH, but in BNB.
Your public wallet address starts with (0x….) and can be found under ‘Account 1’. You will need this address later in order to send BNB to your MetaMask wallet to cover gas fees.
How to add $WILD to MetaMask
Now that your MetaMask wallet is set up with Binance Smart Chain, you can add $WILD tokens to the wallet:
- Click on ‘Assets’
- Click on ‘Add Token’
- Click ‘Custom Token’
- Paste the following contract address for $WILD into the ‘Token Contract Address’ field:
Insert token contract
- Click ‘Edit’ to change the ‘Token Symbol”
- Type in ‘WILD’ before clicking ‘Next’ and finishing the step
After this you will have to deposit some BNB or USDT in your MetaMask wallet (most likely from a centralized exchange such as Binance) to cover the gas fees as well as the cost of the tokens you wish to trade or swap. BNB is the native currency of Binance Smart Chain so you’ll need some in order to trade and/or swap for other BEP-20 standard tokens (like $WILD).
Once you’re set up with some BNB and $WILD tokens in your wallet, you can log onto PancakeSwap, a leading decentralized exchange that runs on Binance Smart Chain and is compatible with all BEP-20 tokens.
How to swap BNB for our $WILD token:
- Log on to https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap
- Click on ‘Connect to a wallet’ on the top right hand corner, choose MetaMask and log in using your username and password created as discussed in earlier steps.
- Select which token you would like to swap (in our case $WILD) and click ‘Confirm Swap’
- A preview window of your transaction will appear and you will need to confirm that on your MetaMask.
- Wait for the transaction to be finalized on Binance Smart Chain. You can keep track of the progress through the https://bscscan.com/ blockchain explorer.
Congratulations! You’re now a member of the Wilder World Metaverse, backed by a 3D Artist DAO and a liquid marketplace for immersive NFTs.
The Wilders salute you!
About Wilder World
Wilder World is an Immersive 3D Universe powered entirely by NFTs.
In collaboration with Zero.Space, Wilder World enables multi-leveled, photorealistic and mixed reality worlds where Wilders roam freely, acquire virtual land and express themselves through unique avatars, decorative assets and fashionable accessories. Wilder World is fully owned and governed by its community — creators, players and fans alike are enabled to participate via the Wilder DAO on the Ethereum blockchain.